Thursday, May 7, 2015

Well Up for the Day....

 
                                        ... And my Computer is still running...
The nerve pills did help us get some needed sleep.... was dead to the world for over 11 Hours...
normally we only get a few hours of sleep...
                 So I woke up and checked Computer.. still working for the time being,...
                                  the two nerve pills help me get the rest the body needed...
                                     Be back in a bit ..."issues" to deal with for now....
                               you know the old saying.... "No rest for the Wicked"....

2 comments:

  1. congratulations - 11 hours a sleep is a feat indeed. I love it when I sleep well and hate it when I don't....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That long sleeping is very rare for me... ( three hours is about average )

    ReplyDelete