Friday, May 8, 2015

Hello .... Its Friday Again....

                                 just stuck here with a bit of a mess....
                                      been a very long week as well...
                         Computer seems to still be working ... that's good.....

                       and have the situation of the "House guest" to resolve...
We have had Too Much.... his "issues" are a large burden , once again "dumped upon me"...
... he Fv<ks up and then he is just Dumped into my home and my life ... and folks act like its My fault if should do "anything" wrong while he is here....
   hard enough to take care of Stacey,.... much less an almost 40 year old with addiction issues....
....... and this is another "unwanted House Guest" ... at least it does not cause as many "Problems"...
                                       just way too much "Crap" for me to "put up with"....
                            Tired of people just dumping their problems on me and my home....
                                        see what being "kind-Hearted" will get you , Kiddies....

2 comments:

  1. Uggh - has the crack head moved back? I thought the last time he was there he broke some of your teeth. You should not have to put up with that crap....even if he is a "relation".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different "Crack addict" and (we would seriously "hurt" the one that attacked me)
    This is my best friend's brother this time... and we are putting him up in the side room for a bit ( more to help his Family, than him)... was not just going to "turn him away ,... he has no one to turn to ( he has "messed up" too many times in the past ... no one wants to try anymore... so just being a bit of help.. for a short while...
    ... and only have three or four teeth that were not damaged...
    .. thank you for your concern , dear Lady M...

    ReplyDelete