Thursday, May 21, 2015

Hello and A Good Day to You All....

And School is Out for Summer in a few Days, Kiddies....
                             Alice Cooper and the Muppets with "School's Out"..... Enjoy...
                                                       a Friend visiting for Now ...
 My Neighbor ( who passed about 10 years ago)... we spoke to her Sister Monday....
 her deceased Sister used to bring back a "rock" from each trip that her and her husband went on... these she would have neatly arranged around her ( now over-grown) flower beds... and her Sister gave me permission to have any of these rocks that I wanted... got some Nice ones... (even petrified wood...!!!! One piece about 3 feet long)....
 
So a nice "stone garden to surround my new Pumpkin Patch... .. around sun up was when we gathered the rocks... had to have someone else carry the Big one....

4 comments:

  1. I've never been as excited as Kermit seems to be

    ReplyDelete
  2. We noticed as a kid how "excited" he got introducing "Guest Stars"...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well nobody ever got that excited introducing me. Well, that's okay. I don't need them. I have my books. And my poetry to protect me. I am shielded in my armor...

      Delete