Thursday, August 30, 2012

Happy "Blue Moon"...

I was thinking about making a weekly post on "Ancient Demonology" ....Please give "feed-back"...I  do Not Wish to "offend my Followers....
 These ancient people had No imagination in their Art work... This Being is completely different  in design than any thing like it till a little over 100 years ago...
 One-eyed, Tentacles surround the head...and the lower body is a "mass of tentacles"....
Things of Note First the Creature if distinctively "female".. ( It has breasts), Next....its hands are "bound' behind it... (This would make it one of the "Kemu" or "Captive" gods").   Thus this is apparently "Ahahazu"
This is a pencil drawing that I did of a relief sculpture....
My rendition of the demon "Ahahzu"

Need to "call an Old One"... a bit of re-wording an you have a "customized" Summation Just change the name each time it mentions "Rabisu"....

No comments:

Post a Comment