Thursday, April 21, 2016

Hello and a Pleasant Thursday to You....

     
   Hope that you viewers are well... Things were not going so well Here for a couple of days....
                      
after whoever came through my barricaded back door last Sunday, has me too "afraid" to  leave my home "unattended" .... Sadly this will cancel my getting to go to the fish-camp tomorrow evening with my Dad and Step-Mother...
                   so they had told me that they would take me to Lunch today....
My Dad got "tied up" at a job (he is this County's Best Locksmith for well over 30 years) the customer had requested the "wrong" design, so the "fickle" (rather wealthy) moron had my Dad have to drive to Charlotte to pick up 5 other locks ( because they did Not like the Color, that they had chosen) So there went my Dad's entire day.
                       
Here was out of Sugar (so No Coffee) and the only food till tomorrow would have been a peanut butter sandwich (with nothing to drink)... the water of this Town is very Bad "tasting", (even if they charge me well over $150.oo per Month for very little of it) when heated and Coffee added you cannot really "taste" the foulness of the water.... so we drink a Lot of Coffee (about my Only liquid" that I ever consume) ... So no Coffee, means "dehydration" for me...

At least the Water is no where near a unpleasant as it was last year (some years are very Bad, and they still charge us just as much)
My Sister made a special trip down here after work to bring me Sugar, and a bit of food from McDonalds (my town will Not allow any other "fast food" places in my pathetic Town. We have a Wendys (whose "health rating is Always in the low 90's to mid-80's) And They have raised prices (a LOT) and the quality of Food (and their "service") continue to get worse... I have to get McDonalds from another town..
               
we will try to be in better spirits (or just will not speak to others) we were once very good of putting on an Act of being "Cheerful".....

No comments:

Post a Comment