Sunday, April 17, 2016

By the Low Number of Views...


we will Never put anywhere near as much time and effort into a Post...
                                  Sometimes when things seem to finally be going well...
                                     "Viewing your world through Rose-colored glasses"...
 So we tried to give viewers something " good " to  attempt to make up for our recent lack of post... and very few folks even bothered to view it...
Tried my best and we guess it was Not"good Enough"...

Feeling like a "failure" ... and Not Even viewing this post,,, the Blog... Thank you for helping to finally show us just how much of a "Failure" Stacey is and has been...

Guess it is just viewers way of letting us know just how poorly we blog... why not, we are a "failure"at most anything that we should try...

6 comments:

  1. Man, sometimes you just can't account for what people are going to look at. I'll have days where I'll have a wild number of visits, and then days where I post something that I expect will have crazy hits and it barely gets a view. I always just tell myself that as long as I have a core group of folks who enjoy what I post and I'm entertaining one person and enjoying my blogging, that's all that matters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very good "attitude' to have...
      Thank you for your Kind Words.

      Delete
  2. my hits are down too.
    I am attributing to nice week/nicer weekend we had and saying everyone is outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, good Sir, a pleasant day to you and yours.

      Delete
  3. I'm way down as well even with the A to Z Challenge not getting many hits. But thats ok I know guys like you stop by and a few others and that is good enough for me. Have a good day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will always be one to stop by you Blog, good Sir Bob.

      Delete