Monday, April 27, 2015

A Great Monday to You All....


                       We are well rested and not even in much pain today.....
                           Having my Coffee... and was reading over posts....
We have till tomorrow to come up with a Villain for the letter "X"... Thought this one would be easier... , but Still Looking.....
                              Just sitting here dusted a few figures, like this Joker...
          dust covers everything around me.... trying to clean it up makes our breathing difficult...

5 comments:

  1. You should have used dust as the D villain! I have a constant issue with tons of dust everywhere myself. I guess luckily for me its my heart thats giving out and not my lungs though I do constantly have a clogged nose from dust allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For most Collectors ... "Dust" is a big problem...
    A great day to you my Friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Great Monday".... if that isn't a classic oxymoron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one Joe...
    Hope that you are well, My Friend....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doin' good Dr. T.!
    For a Monday. .....

    ReplyDelete