Thursday, March 13, 2014

Still Been Off at Spore....


Just traveling through the Universe doing as I please..... Cool....
                I really enjoy the ability to incorporate "Lovecraft" creatures into my Universe.....
                     Like the "Elder Things" from "At the Mountains of Madness".....

                       I have them "genetically engineering" a better race of "Humans".... 


                          And the "Great Race of Yith".... ( Who now own "Earth"...!!!!)

                                and their dreaded enemy ..."the Flying Polyps"
                                                     as in the clip below.......
 
And this is the Creator of this wonderful video.....

Check out his Blog ...."The Lone Animator"..... 

The "Yog-Blogsoth" version.....
His design of an "Elder Thing" was different

And his "Great race of Yith"....


                 And ... now after many eons of imprisonment these evil things are free again.....

                                                        and his "Flying Polyps"..... 

               Will they become the next "Rouge Empire" to attack my Spore Universe......????


                                                         Even the "Shoggoths"...!!!
                         And I can create the "background story" of my worlds as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment