Monday, March 31, 2014

Hello and a Great Monday to You All...


                                                 Friends were by last night....

While trying to download a "Spore"  add-on.... I accidentally installed a rather "nasty" ad-generator and had kind of "screwed up " my Computer ...
 
                                         Their Friend , who plays guitar fixed the issue...
Sorry I was not trying to be "rude" to them... But one was "insisting " on listening to ""(Crap") ... er "Rap music".... now Stacey hates Rap almost as much as his maniacal hatred of "Flies...!!!
I finally just went into the back of the house so I would not have to listen to that "Shit"...
and was told I was Rude for doing so... I just did not want to loose my temper over their choice of what to listen to... Rap gets on my nerves and really "pisses me off" to have to listen to it...
                         What would you call a batch of dead "Rappers"...??? "A Good Start"...!!!

1 comment: