Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Just Trying to Find Something to Post.....

 
                           The Aurora Monster Kits ... seem "popular"....
 
Aurora Monster Models
Aurora Monster Models
               We have done several good posts on these "monstrous" childhood memories.....


                                     This is an older ad... from one of my back issues of "Creepy".....
                                       And it was thanks to "Famous Monsters" and Mr. Ackerman.....
                      
                                                 That the "Forgotten Prisoner" was created....
                                                
                       

                           
                                            this was one of my favorites as a kid... 
                           

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, when I was growing up several of these were on the shelf in my pop's studio. He did a fantastic job painting them, and they spooked me. I thought that at night they might come alive, grow to full size and come after me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment "Voodoo Ghoul".....

    ReplyDelete