Thursday, March 6, 2014

Now for the Daleks.....

 
                                       The most ruthless beings in the Universe....!!!
 
                    Attacking all non-Daleks ranting "Exterminate....!!! Exterminate...!!!.....
                            
                              
                 Originally operating under the commands of the "Supreme Dalek Emperor"....
                


                                                     They are "Legion"...!!!

A favorite Evil Villain of "Stacey's" since early childhood ...ever since we first saw them at the Drive-In as as small child.... And loved their cry of "Exterminate....!!!"
                             
                                                They are ruthless and determined.....
                          
                                  
 
                 there is no escaping them once they have invaded ....There will be No Survivors....
                          
                
                     Created by the mad Kaled Scientist, "Davros" on their home planet of Skaro....
                                
                
                       Here is a printable "Cubee-Craft" Dalek for you to make for yourself....

                          
                                         Make a small army of Dalek Warriors to set on your desk....
                               

3 comments:

  1. One of my earliest childhood memories was my mother taking me to see one of the Peter Cushing Dr. Who movies (I don't have the slightest idea which one). I remember it because on the car ride home I distinctly remember saying how I wanted to make a dalek using those dots-on-paper candies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daleks creeped me out as a kid... hated them, and Davros. I think their downfall was the inability to tackle stairs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "victory through extermination" poster. I have to get one of those to hang in our employee lounge. For motivation.

    ReplyDelete