Saturday, March 29, 2014

Got My Days Mixed Up Again....


                                                  Did not realize that today is Saturday....
 
                        At least we are not as depressed today ... a very wet day here....
Well no "outdoor activities" here today....But, then again .... Stacey has gotten to where he seldom leaves the house.... With warmer weather on the way ... Friends will start having "get-togethers"....  I will be invited to some ... but afraid that we will have to "decline"
 
After the attack on my home and Collection... I seldom leave my house (even just to run to the store ... I will do without instead) ...we even seldom even go to our doctor appointments ... Well maybe this will be the last summer to we shall endure....
We wish you and yours a very pleasant day and try to spend a bit of "quality" time with your loved ones .... They won't always be around. .... and neither will You... we all eventually pass on... or leave the area to never bee seen again... So cherish those who matter to you while they are still around...
Some days ... our "dreams" are all that keep up going.... We have already given up on our "dreams"

1 comment:

  1. When I was young, I had my "Dreams"......
    an "old Dream" is a sad thing.....

    ReplyDelete