Sunday, April 7, 2013

We Posted Several Great Old Horror Films....


     We posted these Three movies for having missed Saturday's "Shock Theater" post ....
                                We hope that you will find them to your liking ......
 
                            The Island of Terror..... with creepy bone-eating beasties...

       The Fly from 1958.... I had read the story a couple of times before I started 8th grade.....
 Now I have this great "Return of the Fly" figure for my collection.....
            And Attack of the Crab Monsters...... Enjoyed this one on some Saturdays as a kid...




We do not know just how long these Films will be available on You Tube... We re-posted these three ... well The Attack of the Crab Monsters and Island were already deleted from older posts here at the "Crypt"...

1 comment:

  1. I love these images from London After Midnight. Lon Chaney is always a favorite.

    Unrelated note: thank you for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete