Monday, February 4, 2013

WTF....

                                  

      Just sitting here in my corner... eating a pint of ice cream ...( as cold as it is in here...)
                      One of the only times that I have eaten ice cream in many years....
                                                   
                                           A "friend" really "dropped a Bomb on me earlier
.....                   ...
                                                 This is "nicer than he said of Stacey....
                  Basically having been called a raving psychopath who summons Demons....
                             
           I might expect this type of talk from the "Red-Necks" who live in the miserable town....

 I am not really sure how to take this.... He is a "Friend" ,... I was speaking to a younger dude , ( Who was apparently already "intimidated" by the many things that he has heard about me...)
 Earlier a Friend that I have known since he was only seven years old dropped by to visit ...( I seldom get visitors these days) ... the other guy in the room was his step-brother whose mother I have known for 30 years... and their friend "Chris" ( whom I later realized that I had met some years back).... well "Chris was the one to whom I was speaking ...(We were talking about the Joker)...   And out of nowhere my other "friend" sitting on the couch "Goes off"...
 He even went as far as to tell him in detail of the "activities" of the "ghostie" ( for lack of a better term ...actually some sort of "Shadow-Thing") that lurks in my home... I do not normally tell people of it (so as not to frighten them )... over the past couple of months   it has become More active ... and within the last couple of weeks .."IT" has been very busy... I just try to ignore it....
                                        
            But for him to intentionally "scare off" a "would-be" possible friend really pisses me off...
                                               
I Don't know what his problem was tonight... but I doubt the that poor dude will ever come over here again...

No comments:

Post a Comment