Friday, February 1, 2013

My New Medical "Device" was Just Delivered...

They just recently started me on a "Nebulizer" 
                      
Well Kiddies.... Looks like we will start having to use Oxygen sooner than we had thought... , Oh Well...
... And I was just informed that I may have to start sleeping with an oxygen mask ( "Holy shades of Darth Vader , Batman")
 My current reading is One entire point above what is acceptable for the lowest of a "normal" reading...
I have cut back on cigarettes... two or three each day  (sometimes as many as 5 if it is a really "crappy" day)... But I use a pin and poke holes in the filters of those that I do smoke ....Thus inhaling almost no actual smoke ...mostly just the air coming in through  these holes....
 
                     Hey if I can Not QUIT... the I can at least try to make my cigarette "safer"...

No comments:

Post a Comment