Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Collection Goes on Display



                                              the Joker will have to have his own "cramped" shelf

. and my own "RedDeath" (1925 version) along with Erik, the Phantom himself....

Both of my "Sweeney Todds" and the never before opened "diorama"  background piece ... plus have re-opened packagings of others for use of "display Stands"
I will post pictures of the actual "Display" within the next days....
 Zacherly and Sam as well.....
Dr. Theda ....and Forlorn Wormwood and "Digger" as well
Must go for now and finish preparations for the Display....
 They had a "Harry Potter Based Display a few months back ...... I do not know about the "Weapon" based items in the display

1 comment:

  1. as for the weapons aspect ...I covered Lex Luthor's bomb with his "hair-piece" ...LOL

    ReplyDelete