Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Collection Goes on Display

Belezaroth.... Schreck , one of the Shadow Wizards.... The Phantom Himself .... (Once "Lord Chaos"....Till he "pissed off" the Hobbits and their deities  .... Thus the "Downfall" of "Lord Chaos" and his undead empire..... Crouched by his side "the Limper" ( From the "Black Company" fantasy novels)

                            These are the characters from my old "Dungeons and Dragons" Game
They will be the ones to be displayed with the "questionable" Occult items .... for that matter should I edit out the small pool of blood and the bloody bucket ,... I am already editing the "weapons" used in the Display....

1 comment:

  1. "Belezaroth was excluded So as not to Terrify small children... Trying to keep my monsters "Socially Acceptable"...
    Dr . Decker from "Nightbreed" will also be left out ....due to his aspect as a "Slasher"... Small "impressionable " children....

    ReplyDelete