Tuesday, January 3, 2012

                        Some friends stopped by and used duct tape to seal off Kitchen door and window
 Temperatures in living room now in the 50's and bearable........
                                                    Making a "purchase" ...."The Penguin

A "Rouges Gallery"
Dr. Thadeus Silvna... Captain Cold ....Gorilla Grodd ....Ras 'al Ghul and his daughter Talia ....The Penguin .... The Joker ..... Mirror Master .... and others .... I Love My Villains....
 So this Penguin is going to cost me $30.oo That I Do Not Have.... But It should greatly lift my spirits and will join the display at the Library within the week... Thus Joker ( Who gets an entire shelf for display) ... the Mad Hatter ... Two-Face.... Scarecrow .... And the Penguin will all be on display.... ( as well as Gene Hackman's Lex Luthor) along with my monsters and other Villains  

 But due to the fact that Town was Closed for New Year ... I was able to pay the past due of $202.+ and not have to worry about the other $200.oo till next month .... ( When I receive my "low income energy assistance" check...) Then I can try to get caught up on past due bills....
 Thus I am purchasing the Penguin to add to my "Villains"
Good facial sculpt... Cloth clothing... Lots of "Good" aspects ...Thus why we will settle for this version of the penguin for our collection



3 comments:

  1. Notice how "short" that the Penguin is in comparison to the other characters... the Joker is sitting and is taller than him....

    ReplyDelete
  2. May give him "Divito's" Inverness overcoat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a little villain gallery myself, love yours!

    ReplyDelete