Saturday, October 1, 2011

The End???

can anyone out there give us a "Good" reason not go ahead and just slit my throat?
 Don't worry the mess will contained....just lie down in the tub fix the shower curtain and slit my throat.... I would lapse into unconsiousness in less than 30 seconds from massive blood loss... and the fact that I will be in the tub, will make the mess much easier to clean up...( i just hate that my sister will have to be the one to find my carcass ) future is very bleak and things will only continue to  get worse.... I lost all hope long ago...I will be missed by very few people... I just hope that someone will take care of my dog "Uno".... does not look like I will make to see this Halloween....oh well... at least this will put an end to my suffering....yours the Doctor....(Stacey)
So I guess that I may be checking into the "Looney Bin" for a short stay before something "bad" happens to Stacey.... Hope to be back on line real soon ...Sorry for the upcoming delay... I do not want to miss Halloween again this year ...Thanks to all of my followers. I should only be gone for about a week....
 Wish us the best

No comments:

Post a Comment