Sunday, November 22, 2015

We had "planed" to have a "Pleasant" evening....


seem to have "Lost it' and trashed the kitchen with a crowbar (and anything else that we could grab)....
                                     .... Over "Peaches"....!!!! we are not well....
glass everywhere... a couple of throughly destroyed chairs... a reall "mess.....
triggered by a can of peaches..... the was to have been my "Meal for the evening.... nearly No food in house... much less anything that we can actually eat (since my teeth have been removed)... was looking forward to the peaches as a bit of a "treat"....  So No more "Visitors"... if that is the "respect" that I get in my own home...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cannot "check into the Looney Bin at present ... the Holiday and all... (poorly "understaffed")....
this "outburst was the worst in several years....

may or may not attempt to clean up the "Mess" tomorrow... told "house Guest" (who I know did not take the peaches) that he has a week to be gone....
                              do Not even want "so called" Friends" here anymore....
still hearing small bits of glass fall from time to time..... we are Not Well... Sorry Folks....

1 comment:

  1. seem to have gotten a few small fragments of glass in my eye,as well..
    about to go feed my dog and lie down......
    later.... maybe....

    ReplyDelete