Friday, November 6, 2015

Hello.....


                                    rains (not that heavy) for the day... just sitting here ....
                                                     Hello and a great Friday to you all...
              Been looking over some Science things and posted things at "Laughing Squid"....
a few other blogs that enjoy reading will be viewing them to "catch up" on things ... we were rather "worn out" after Halloween.... (and will finally celebrate my Own... over the next few days... about have the kitchen cleaned and ready for poisoning... even got a Professional kit from an Exterminator .... along which of the toxins that have proven to work) ... been rather "Busy" for a bit ... and just got my Spore game to a "playable" state...( now have a few "Empires" to play with... Not the ones that we had... but we have tried to re-create what we could .... and do have another version of my Daleks and a few other Alien Races) ... So been playing "Marathon Sessions" of this game-world... and escaping from all of my thoughts, problems, and worries in my life.. if only for a while... too much on our mind....
... right now a friend is reading off to me the effects of "brain-enhancing" supplements to me.... some could be rather useful for Stacey...   so we stay in my game to not "think"....

2 comments: