Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happy Birthday Godzilla.....


                 Yes Kiddies.... back on November 3rd 1954 Godzilla was first shown....


                                     He was one of my Favorites as a kid.....

                                       Loved watching these films on TV as a kid....
                
                                          Stomping his way through Tokyo.....
                                                      A popular Monster world wide.....
                                 A brief history on the "evolution" of this Movie Monster....

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Stacey...Godzilla brings back memories for me...first as I saw the first one in the '50s...then one of my grandsons loved all the movies, just like you. He's 25 now and doesn't watch them anymore but he sure had fun watching when he was a little boy.
    Hope you are feeling good...and that your mouth isn;t sore now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, dear Lady we are in better spirits... more teeth extractions on the 12th....
      .... played a couple "marathon" sessions of Spore... Many hours over the last couple of days.... and got started at getting some much needed house cleaning done as well...
      Hope that all is well with you and yours....

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Made miniature city scenes for my "Giant monsters" (scaled to match my old Aurora model )... and using bits of the "Giant Bug" kits as well as model train pieces...
      A "Play-Set" that I would make myself...

      Delete