Friday, November 27, 2015

the Day After......


                                 well Thanksgiving was a good one this year.....

                       Ate well for dinner.... (did not feel up for more food later) ....
                     
the my Friend came over.... and we all got completely "intoxicated"......
... so could barely even use my computer.... had a good time... and later rested well....
was in poor spirits at first  yesterday... it was my Mom's Birthday and the date that she died as well..... still miss her very much.... my Sister and Brother have gone to the mountains to pay their respects (where her ashes were scattered) ... that elevation and changes in barometric pressure could cause the "orb" in my chest to pop.... so we did not risk going with them...

                                        so sitting here today "recovering"....

3 comments:

  1. I am glad that you're in better spirits Doc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, dear Lady Voodoo Ghoul..... things are looking better....

      Delete
    2. Glad to hear you had a good Holiday with a fine meal and no family strife. I know what you mean about you mom - my Mom died 14 years ago and I am still crying about it.

      Delete