Monday, November 25, 2013

We Seem to have a Bit Out of Sorts for a Few Days

                                              Friends keep dropping by to check on Stacey...
                                       (They are apparently concerned over My "well-being")
                                                   How about a Song ...???
                                           A favorite song of one of my Friends.....
Just wish thay My Friends that come to see me would stop worrying over us as much...
But Then again ...their "concern"shows me that they Do actually care about me ....
But with health issues being worse Mr. Death may be paying me a visit a couple of years earlier than expected...

                                             It is good to have Friends.....

No comments:

Post a Comment