Saturday, November 9, 2013

More Accidents....

 
Some friends dropped by.... finally A good while later went to sleep next to small heater in other room
 apparently fell asleep.... They tied my leg to a bucket .... then I noticed that my door was open ...Thus no heat in room... I grabbed my shoes (which they had tied together).... took a step and fell face-first towards door ....... Grabbed doorknob with my hand ( the injured one) and ripped the the door knob and a chunk of the door came away as well... this caused the door to swing back and slap me hard against the side of my head...( Neck and very upper spine are rather sore).... actually was "lucky" there the impact moved my face away from the jagged edge of the door that I fell upon...
                                  So give us a bit Kiddies rather sore at present.....
My friend dropped by to see how Stacey was doing ... and told me he was sorry that all that happened ... he only intended a simple "prank".... Things do Not always go as planed....

6 comments:

  1. I've been trying to come up with something, but I really don't know how to comment on this one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer. Hey don't send any boxes my way. My friend lost his PO Box a little early. He is trying to get another one in the meantime. Gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just be happy they didn't put your hands in warm water, too. Remember that one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just did not expect the doorknob and a chunk of door to rip off...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What are they, in middle school?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No... They are My Friends... he did not intend for me to not fall on the thick carpet of my room ...and he never thought of the door coming apart on me... defecation occurs...

    ReplyDelete