Saturday, November 30, 2013

Things May be Getting Worse......


                      My Brother and his children may have to move back in with me...


This will Not make my life very "pleasant".....I spent a Large part of my back Disability pay to "support" them and to get him moved out ... Now that I live in poverty... this will be a great "burden" upon me... But I may have No Choice in this matter....

                  So my "existence" will go downhill to the point where all is a "living Hell"....

2 comments:

  1. Wow....If you have to you have to. So sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has often been very "hateful" to me in the past... and if he gets mad and attempts to assault me ... I will put him in the Hospital if I don't "over-react" and kill him...
    All in all ....Not a good situation...

    ReplyDelete