Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Not Been Doing So Well....


                       but "health issues" and a Lot of difficulty Breathing... We are still here...!!!
Apparently we will have to have oxygen before very long.... Can barely breath as it is ... and it only gets worse ... some days are much worse than others....

Depression can be a bit bad....Especially if I think about my future.... So even a "bad day" now ... will be better than a good day in  my future...the deterioration of my health is proceeding much faster these days....
The breathing aspect has gotten much worse in just the last few months.... Yesterday I could not even get off of the couch... and when I could breath ...it was only short little gasps of air... that is a scary feeling Kiddies..   Breathing is something that most people just take for granted.... on the days that my breathing is somewhat "better"... I try to get a few things done around here...
... And the deterioration of the "rotor-cup" part of my shoulders is also progressing much more rapidly... so there is always pain ... sometimes Much worse than others.... and severe coughing "fits" are worse and occur with much more frequency....  ( these "Fits"...induce a lack of breathing .. the body goes into severe "spasms" and a total loss of my sense of balance...not to mention all of the "Elmer's Glue" -type gunk that is forcefully expelled...)  Oh we have other health issues... and many pains ( some from our past injuries) 

Living is one thing ... trying to make it through the day with bad health issues is quite another thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment