Saturday, August 11, 2012

Mouse Is Noe "Screwed" Completely...!!!

                                               Lots of troubles just posting this post.....
 One of those days ...first after waking ...I go to living room an go to open front door ... There was a box of papers, notes magazines and comic books ...( to hold the door shut against the fan... so the cat will Not come in....) any way... I forgot about the "Bad" onset of paranoia that had set in last night.... "Social-phobia and Nervous  Anxiety"  issues combined,,,, Well Kiddies ...I rigged a "Booby-Trap" to protect my Front door.... ..(.I  had the screen door locked so it would not go off oh a "friend").... I am suddenly "Smacked" rather Hard upon the shoulder and side of face by a balanced Scythe ( A very heave and Sturdy 1920's made version)
 The top back is what hit ne,,, If they had come through the front door from the "out side...they would have met the "blade-side"... ... So a bit of "pain" and a 1/2 tooth.... But Moues is fried .....
                                                                   Things could be worse

2 comments:

  1. Hope it wasn't too bad. Don't let the paranoia get a hold of you, keep yourself safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex fixed me up with a New Mouse...Great !!!

    ReplyDelete