Sunday, August 12, 2012

Interesting Find...

                   I just found a hard-cover 1st edition of the horror novel..." Burnt Offerings"

Such Great old paper-backs....
And later as a special treat... I give you a terror tale that took me Years to track down a copy of my own...
                                     There are so Many things "buried" in my "collection"....
                                  And more Gory Mayhem From "Evil Ernie" coming in the next few days....

                             And Ernie has always "ways" of  "convincing" others to see things "his way"
                                                                     See what I mean....
                                   But More Gorey things from Chaos Comics this week...
There are worse things to be encountered than the minions of Evil Ernie,,,,, More terrible things to come Kiddies... So keep checking back here at our "crypt".... Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment