Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday to Dr. Theda & "the Crypt"....

A few Friends dropped by to Lift our Spirits.... ( Speaking of "spirits"... My Sister brought me the Miniature  "Crystal Skull" ...Vodka bottle) .... Cool.    I shall place it on my shelf ...And I finally get around to re- Placing all of my "Figures" ( 1/6th scale) back into their Cabinet....
                 So things are "looking Up" in a few areas... but many other "issues" still to deal with....
                                                So Not so bad of a "Birthday" afterall......
                                                        And remember to "Smile"....
 Later this evening I shall drink a Toast to Dr. Theda and my other Figures... Later Kiddies....

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!! Congrats on one year of blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Dr Theda! I love the illustrations in the top picture, and I've actually got the "Spooky Rhymes and Riddles' book pictured at the bottom. The Crystal Skull Vodka bottles are fabulous! It will make a wonderful display!

    Congratulations on your first year of blogging, and definitely drink a toast and enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete