Saturday, August 4, 2012

and a Good Saturday to You All....

Really hope that you good folk enjoyed learning of Evil Ernie... (I know that there are a Lot of "Zombie" fans out there .... So I thought that I would let you know of My favorite "Undead")
 well stuck here in my corner ....it is way to Hot for my to accomplish much today...( I Do NOT want another trip to the hospital....) sitting here thinking of places that I shall never get to visit..... and things that are well out of my ability to obtain..... manic-depression has set in rather hard today.....)

This song has been going through my mind All week..... ( but they only dig 4&1/2 to 5 feet deep at most cemeteries these days...)
              I will try to post some good things  for you great people later...just Too HOT for now....
                                                              Later Kiddies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment