Saturday, December 19, 2015

Partied a bit Too Much Last Night...


    sense of "balance" is a bit off today... Not going to say "what" we were intoxicated on....
                     
I was "non-Functional" for the most part last night.... even had to have a Friend to hold a cup for me to drink from.... was not even able to pick up a cup....

substance would be great for "re-programing" our "thought patterns" and creating a new "mind-set"....
... further experimentation is needed....

                                                         A great Saturday to you all.....!!!!

3 comments:

  1. And my Heart and Lung doctor (who we see for our six month check-up on Monday).. told my Dad that my Health is Much better than we thought....!!!
    ... sorry folks... light-headed and brain not too "functional"... but we are in very good spirits for the Day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO GLAD YOU HEAR THAT YOU ARE DOING MUCH BETTER WITH YOUR HEALTH MY DEAR FRIEND, I DIDN'T RELIZE THAT YOU WERE HAVING HEART AND LUNG PROBLEMS I PRAY THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE WITH GOOD HEATH IN THE NEW COMING YEAR YOU FRIEND ALWAY WENDY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear Lady Wendy... and have been told that is Terminal.... so we try to enjoy the life that we do have...

      Delete