Saturday, December 5, 2015

More on Krampus....

                                  
Krampus, with his bundle of birch Switches and his (basket, sack or large bucket) upon his back to carry away some of the most "naughty" children... luckier ones are only beaten with the switches ...
                  
                 He has been known to snatch up these naughty kids by their ears...
                         
                        Not even "naughty" adults are safe from his wrath ...
 

So remember the Krampus... maybe leave a piece of fruit as an "offering" to him this evening... like an orange... Thus he may view you more favorably....

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Have a pleasant Night of the Krampus... and Feast of Saint Nick, tomorrow, dear Lady Debra...

      Delete
  2. I checked all of the 'Krampus" posts. I've never heard of this until I started seeing the movie previews. This is some pretty scary stuff. I can't believe they fed their kids stuff like this, but on the other hand I would have probably liked the stories when I was a kid.

    Arlee Bird
    Wrote By Rote

    ReplyDelete