Monday, December 28, 2015

Been at Spore for the Last 17 Hours....

              Building my own little world as well...( Trying to learn How to "create' a "Game")....

           and a 30+ hour session before that (with less than three hours of rest between...)
                         Killing off a giant weed-monster that we found at Spore.com.....

this game is All about the "Monsters" to me.... and the game world / "Galaxy" is so "Vast" with so many options as to "What" to do....
Since Alex gave me Spore Galactic Adventures..... (a couple of days before Christmas.... )
                                   And I have back my old Dalek design... Now with "Blaster".....
                                                 that is All that we have done....

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Stacey..I had meant for my package to you to be there for New Years but with the weather we've had, the mail isn't running right now...hoping the roadways are cleared enuf tomorrow that they will allow me to get to the post office. Please know I'll get it mailed as soon as I can...hope you had a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear Lady.... Hope that you and your Family had a Great one....
      the "Christmas Present" that we got myself (The Pants for my Jack Nicholson figure ... almost $40.00) told it would not be here till late Jan or early Feb... arrived yesterday... so we are pleased....A great New Year's Evening to you and yours...

      Delete