Saturday, September 26, 2015

Was Chilly when I Woke Earlier..

                 
more than a bit "hungry" as well.... (right now eating a green Jello) and reheating a cup of coffee....
... it will be tomorrow till I can try to eat anything ... More "substantial"  we will drink an "Ensure" (chocolate flavored in a minute) ... will have to wait till tomorrow till anything (that could be considered actual "Food"... Do not know "what we can eat later ... my Sister has me some frozen pasta things in the freezer... they will have to wait till at least tomorrow....
.. a peanut butter sandwich (but the small crumbs will get into the wounds... )

           just found a single slice of cheese (a processed cheese food , mostly vegetable oils) took just a bit , but we consumed it...  all this really "Sucks'... at least I can have my coffee (though not very warm) for now.... This time around the extractions hurt much more and more extensive damage to the inside of my mouth... just will take a few days longer to heal enough to be better...

                                        We are Trying to be in good spirits...
               
and found out last night that the "so-called" friends of my past have been fussing at (or just "putting down") my very few Friends that I have for even coming over here... (another "Stake through the heart" from those that we have helped out many times in the past and though well of them)
... and my best Friend (now) down on his luck , and he has a Family to support) ask me about considering a major Crime or two... Something that we know that we could do and "get away" with.... But there would be a LOT of damage (keeps the "Badges" busy elsewhere) and more that a few Deaths... but Stacey would Not be in such poverty... and could even obtain a few things that I truly want... so we will "weigh out" our "options"..
.... and was also told that I am too "Crazy" and "Unstable" to help even on simple tasks...
           .. That one statement "Hurt" (partially because it is more than a bit true...)
                   
                                      We do Not want to learn to just "Live with it"....!!!!!
As for the rest ... just people ( whom we though of as "friends" ) are trying to make what of a "Life" we do have even more lonely as well as "hellish"...
Thinking to do ... and no longer think much of Humans" , in general... my blackening heart has become much "colder" and far less "caring...

   Too much "Bad" to hold off before it engulfs us forever.... no "coming back" this time...

2 comments:

  1. Why even "care" anymore.... it is just a loosing battle....
    We will post more later... not quite up to doing anything for now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff, hope life's great with you. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete