Thursday, January 1, 2015

Let's Get to Know Stacey.....


                                          A few of my "Credentials" .........

Worked for ACME for a bit ... Explosives, Anvils, Bird Seed (with iron pellets) and many other fine products..... just ask a toon... ACME has it All.....


                                And told you that we are an ex-Bank Robber as well....
 
Oh and "Accused" and charged with "Attempted Body Snatching"..... Nearly 25 years after the supposed "incident".... A Liar with a "badge" said so ... Meaning a "solid" FACT.... at least in this county .... As we said ,... Mr. Jerry Rushing  (up the road) wrote the "Story idea for "the Dukes of Hazzard" based upon the Corruption of this county years back... Even More Corrupt Now... The Mayor of this Town is an ex- Drug Dealer (Big-time Cocaine dealer) and our Chief of Police a Known "Pervert" and "sexual deviant"... Aren't "small towns" Great...????

                            Town even titled Stacey the "Greatest Villain" of this Town......!!!!

5 comments:

  1. All part of living in this dying "ghost town"....
    .... Ain't Life Grand, Kiddies.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You knew that Stacey robbed a bank, my Friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. I've known a few people who have always wanted to try, but none of them had the balls to actually do it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was young and "desperate" ... had an ex-Sheriff Deputy Steal my car (1978 Bradley "kit car") which I was having to sale ... The Police said that there was nothing that I could do and if I were to bother this Ex-Cop.... I would be arrested for Harassment and or Trespassing.... Told this County is Very "Corrupt"....

    ReplyDelete