Monday, December 16, 2013

Waiting on My Ride to the Doctor....


Last year's Christmas decorations....
                                  I will probably be gone until around Dark...
 Need the doctor to refill my nerve medication... been taking it for seven years ... and my doctor's assistant gives us trouble getting it refilled... My Sister gives me a few pills each time she drives down to check on me...
 
                                            And the days are still getting shorter....
                               
                                                         Later Kiddies.....

2 comments:

  1. The little things that many people just take for granted ... like breathing.... or the ability yo hold something without spilling it ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!ha!ha! i love your Dark Christmas Decoration of the last year...
    and for this year? ^_^

    ReplyDelete