Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Worst Thing To Happen to Stacey This Last Year....

               Back in October someone broke into my home and "Trashed" the place....!!!

                           This is what my Villain figures looked like before....
                  Still cannot afford to fix "Two-Face"...( They broke off his leg).....
 
                        At least all of my Joker figures were in boxes and not touched....
                             Both of my Sweeny Todd Figures we damages as well....
             
                         Drucilla was just left lying in a twisted mess... ( but not broken)
               This attack on my most "prized" items of my Collection "attacked"...!!!
 And one of the only times that I was out to visit Friends... (Seldom did before the attack upon my home... now I seldom leave the House...even canceled more than a few doctor appointments....
We already have very bad "social-phobia and Paranoia" issues... this has that elevated to much higher levels....!!!    We have become a "prisoner" in my own Home.... And the upcoming Years looks "bleak" Kiddies... not even including the Health issues.... Wish us the best this coming year.... We are going to Need it.....
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgIS9JZjGIemOd2m1IXKq4jeo8BZyp3mYhzet154yEYdDCXBZcXVCV6bjMU8yckY78ubc80_jNpyrEDAT9y_3rK9E6jdX3CjxdL3klvPHvhiivDpJSsIaJuE8-uhFXAlodEUgFmP9zLv-Ru/s1600/tumblr_mj3xelLt7g1qijy9wo1_500.jpg
I do Not use "Guns"... can make a "cannon" though....

                                                  At that point we nearly "Lost It"...
Barely hanging in there most days ... If not for my few Friends (And My Sister).... along with the "well-wishes" that you good viewers leave here at the "Crypt"... Thank you All....

4 comments: