Sunday, October 13, 2013

He Made Sure to Try and Destoys the items that Meant the Most to Stacey....

 
We talked to local police and gave "details" that the A$$-Hole with a badge would not  listen to ...
Just Kept being Rude and telling me "You Don't Tell Me HOW to Do My Job..."
was a Sheriff deputy who treated Stacey like "Shit" many times in the past as Haney's assistant while Haney harassed me several times weekly for months.... So he already Hates Stacey ... and that was the "assistance" that we were sent last night...
 Spoke to local officer and informed him of suspect ( who was walking back and forth in front of my home just before the home invasion....
Bastard even lied to me and told me "I don't Have A camera"... ( a standard piece of police equipment that they use to document a "Crime Scene"...!!!)
A very good likeness of that worthless sack of crap ...."Haney"...

1 comment:

  1. I was allowed to file complaint with his Superiors...
    and the ones that the doctor's office sent were very polite....

    ReplyDelete