Saturday, September 8, 2012

"Creepy Creatures"

like the "Beastie" at the end of the Last Story....... I have Always Loved really "creepy" ( "Non-Humanoid") Monsters... The "Green Slime" is one of my most Favorite....
One of my earliest Childhood Monsters


                                                              The Creeping Terror....
                                                 the "Things" from "Island of Terror"
I have Always enjoyed the movie Much more when the Monster is Not  "Humanoid" in its overall design.
                                                                  Here is "The Creeping Terror"

And Here is "The Island of Terror"
                                          They removed the Movie.... so here is the "trailer"



2 comments:

  1. Going to watch the "Penguin / Candyman" clip for a much needed "Smile"....Things to attempt to accomplish ... and more posts later ...And For one viewer I will try to find More "Freddy Kruger"...Later Kiddies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me ...I would probably assist and even "feed" one of these "things".... may even assist it in "taking over the World"....
    Sure Why Not ? .... Vote For Kodos....

    ReplyDelete