Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"Tag" You Are It.....

                                                            Hello Kiddies... We're Back......
                                                       Now to choose our "Victims".....
Victim # One.... "The Undertaker"... of the Blog "Haunted Hot Sauce : Moans from Moonlit Hills Mortuary"
# Two.... "The Yellow Phantom" of the great Blog " Blood Curdling Blog of Monster Masks"
# Three.... "William" of the Blog "Nightmare Castle"
                                                             These are my choices....
                                            And Now... for my three questions of you folk.....
1.... Who is your favorite Comic Book "Super Villain"..???
2.... Do you "collect" anything ?? If so What..???
3.... What do you think of my "Blog" here at the Crypt...??? And do you have any suggestions ???
( You don't have to write an "essay" but a few words as a comment on my third question)
                             Hope to hear from you soon kiddies... your "fiend" ....The Doctor

2 comments:

  1. Great questions! Can't wait to see the new victim's answers :)
    Thanks again for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag Dr. T! I'll do my best to answer the questions and post some fun responses soon. Things are a little insane right now at the Phantom's crib. I have a fierce deadline quickly approaching for a freelance gig I'm working on. Plus, I need to finish all the masks I need in less that 4 weeks for the Monsterpalooza show. Man, I'm drowning right now!

    ReplyDelete