Sunday, January 1, 2012

Too Much Going On Here...

                                                            The Cops are blocking my street
                                         Now an Ambulance and another Sheriff's car as well
               Apparently the neighbors had a "falling out" and now my street is lined with "Authorities"
                                     Well ... they handcuffed and took away my Neighbor...
 at least ...they are not here for me ....My past dealings with them has always been "Unpleasant" to say the least .... Now that I am listed as "disabled" ...They have to show "Just Cause" to Fuck with me at my home....
           All the yelling cussing and slamming about of things next door has my poor dog frightened....
All this is just too much Chaos for me to deal with with my mental state already somewhat "tattered" this day

No comments:

Post a Comment