Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Hello

                     ... a bit of "inspiration"... (from "inspirobot")
Not really up to posting... just made a pot of coffee... spent most of yesterday trying to find some
"solution" to the med problem was up till about dawn worrying over this mess...
just crawling off into my little world of my Sims to try and take mind off of my reality....

just looking out the window at a fat man on a go-kart ... looked "funny" and should have given us a Smile... Too much on our mind to even think of "humor" (too many bad things to be "cheerful")
                    
                                          So will just sit here and have my coffee...
and it is only Tuesday..... a Holiday week at that..... Today, November the 26th would have been my Mom's Birthday (she passed on this date as well, her 60th Birthday) so rather saddened today...

3 comments:

  1. Wishing All well wishes...
    things are some-what "getting to us"... just got a call that the drug-dealer at the end of my street ls upset with me for having told people f his stalking of my home and the other forms of attempted "intimidation" hr had done a few months back.... wtf ??
    and just after nightfall there were gun shots... (they occur much more often than before..... most are hand-guns (not rifles like hunters use) ... street has become a "drug area" and am stuck here... at least 3 dealers ... and one meth-maker... this used to be a nice neighborhood
    too much worrisome things on my mind..... My Dad did install good locks on my back door earlier today... so will feel much safer going to mountains this weekend...
    Good night everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. May hsve a "Room-mate" late this month... (& his Girlfriend).... said would heat my home.... He stayed here before .... Ghostie-thing Moved about in hallway when he was last here .... He took a cell-phone pic a few years back and fussed at us for the black-shape in that image...

    ReplyDelete