Friday, February 15, 2019

A Better Day Today....

                              
living in a small rural Southern town (and "small-minded" folks) ... last couple of weeks been a bit "rough" on us.... (All of my things already here... a "guest's belongings that we had made room for as well.... and then my Brother (and his three kids)... just dumped off on my home  about two weeks back ... and All of their belongings... thus fewer posts  lately ...
Everything from side room "added to living room"
                   
the "mother" of the kids filed with "Social Services" (5th or 6th attempt ... like a "shark... as soon as my Brother has the least "problems trying for his Family... she and her druggie mom try this "Crap" (all cases were "false" requirements for his kids were good ) the mom of their "mother" just wants the kids for food stamps and tax purposes...

I feel bad that they put the kids through this.... I my have little but am here for my Family... had to have my home ( that have had no help further doing anything to in about 15  years... (had  about a week to "comply")... we did it !!! and proud of the kids working together and helping...
                                        a couple of songs that"sum up" Stacey rather well....

No comments:

Post a Comment