Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Hello...

Made a few more Tentacled-Eyeballs (for my Sims "game-world") and been having them drain their Skills from other Sims... to raise their Skills before placing the in "Lab" homes...
                                              So just minor "Adventures with my Sims....
                                          Situation here unchanged.... still "guests"...
Played a "nasty" bit of WAR at my Spore... Still have about three dozen planets (Grox systems) to Blow-up... and further remove the Grox from the "corridor" that we have built for easier access to the Galactic Core... and then their Empire will be deleted...

2 comments:

  1. much colder today and visitors just arrived... later Folks

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have a bit of "Drama" at our end...
    .... old saying "Not My monkeys, not My circus".... but this IS "under My "Tent"...

    ReplyDelete