Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Sorry About Posts...


more than a bit of "Drama" to deal with...things are really beginning to get to us...

not a good thing... and my young Friend (just got "Text-Dumped" by his girl)... him an two of his young Friends are visiting.... they got caught in the down-pour... their clothing is in my dryer... (they are wearing an assortment of some clothing left here by others over the years... just try to Help others... that is how we were raised...
           
                                                   Well... More Coffee for now...
All this and "Drama" that a couple of others are attempting to start even More "Rumor-Mill" Drama....... just checked.. only one waffle... oh well, did not need to eat today... will get some food stuffs tomorrow afternoon...

                      Always remember that things can Always be Worse....
                    We will try to post later... mind is difficult to "focus" at present....

1 comment:

  1. Very few food-stuffs... and the female house-guest ate most of my sparse food.... will not eat much of anything myself... do want my Sister to fess at me over this "increase"... so we just do without...

    ReplyDelete