Saturday, January 16, 2016

Hope that You Good Folks are Well....

                    really wish "what" I saw tonight .... was a "peaceful-looking" as this.....
                  Not your "average"Problems" that most folk have to deal with....
                                      the "Ghost" has been active today......
A Friend , who has been coming by to visit almost every night for nearly four months.... the "Ghost" (for lack of a better "term")..... slammed loudly right behind him.... the piece of wood  (the "source" of the Sound) had not moved.....  then for the next while it would mess with the back door.... and was very active in the side room till other visitors arrived.... He never doubted me having told him of the "Ghost".... but till today (just a bit after  dark) he had never "witnessed" anything......

and a "Dark Presence" was in my Kitchen earlier.... that is the worst that we have ever been afraid of these "Things"..... still badly shaken..... Not going into Any "details" of that "encounter"..... but we will never get the image of that "Thing" out of my mind as long as I live......
           
The "hood" was not "oval" but more of a round hole.... and the "Robe".... appeared to have been made of thin very old and cracked leather-like skin.... and it just dropped by ..... I hope that it Never returns.... Not something we ever want to see again..... still badly shaken.....
We are actually "scared" of what we saw..... and , over these years we have seen more than a few "ghostly" things here ..... ..... just at a loss....

7 comments:

  1. Just another "trash bag" upon the "Trash Heap" of my Life....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Doctor what an occurrence. I would have loved to experience that myself. I always dream of a hooded man... not the reaper himself but it's a mysterious man who never says anything and hides behind the cloak. I could swear I've seen him several times in my life around corners, in shadows... but who knows. Hope all is well.

      Delete
    2. Dear Lady Martha....
      the "thing" gave off an "unpleasant" feeling ... and was not something "good"....
      and it was still there while staring right at it ... and this one looked "solid" .... it even shifted the chair when it stood up.... very "un-nerving"...

      Delete
  2. Hope you are doing very well at the moment. Warm greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Stacey...I won't say there's no such thing as ghosts ...I'll just say that I don't believe in them.
    Get some rest and relax....hoping your mouth is much better now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were up all night and then was talked into a day om the town (Monroe, up the road).... had a great time...
      ...and "whatever" I saw , i would not really call a "ghost"...
      Got some rest earlier.... hope that all is well with you and yours , dear Lady...

      Delete
    2. If you don't get the pkg in the next couple days, let me know and I'll get a tracer on it...

      Delete