Sunday, January 31, 2016

Having a Peaceful Pleasant Sunday...


           No "Drama" this weekend.... a couple of Friends dropped by for a bit...
... mostly just sitting here working (and "beta-testing" ) running my Spore "adventures"... reminds us so much of the old D&D worlds (and game senerio) which we used to make for other players.... now can create my own adventures to run... and once the basic "Template" for the game (or "game-world") is established we can create most any adventure we wish in that world.... never been one to play video games (watched many hours of Friends playing) never even played Mario.... most of these game are from a "first-person shooter" perspective ... so all of this is rather "new" to me.... but, we are learning.... and we do enjoy the "creation" aspect of the Spore "Adventures"....
                                              a couple of my other "Captains"....

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Stacey...we just got home from a 3 day trip and wanted to say thanks for coming by and offering help on a few crafts I'm thinking of trying...I appreciate it very much...once I get started, I may have to holler HELP...

    ReplyDelete