Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Hello and a Great Tuesday ...


                            Sorry , I was up till about dawn working with my Spore game....
                                                      And again Today....
saw more than a few friends over the last two days my computer was down for a bit whlie Alex worked on it ... even fixed my G-mail account...

                                                   Been a bit Busy....
 
            For this week we will be post on the classic Universal Studios Movie Monsters...

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are having a great Tuesday - I gotta go to Jury duty. Blah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Tyr's Day, and an auspicious Odin's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long time fan of the Universal Monsters. I used to build the models when I was a kid.

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Universal Monsters. I am a huge lover of Dracula and the Bride of Frankenstein is in my opinion one of the best classic horror movies ever made.

    ReplyDelete