Thursday, October 1, 2015

Hello and a Great First of October to You All....


                                  Yes Kiddies Halloween is nearly upon us...

                we will also be reposting some old Holiday posts from the past as well...

                                   Thought this one was pretty Cool... do not know Artist...
 
And visit "PumpkinRot" for some really Awesome designs...!!!!


Later Kiddies ... Been running a Dr. Theda "Sim"... the "Vacation" aspect of the game world seems pretty cool... actually had a bit "Fun" for a while ... and many of my favorite fictional characters (mostly Villains) ... so the game has come together rather well ... still So much to do....

4 comments:

  1. I love Pigpen as Freddy Kruger, and all the others too! That pumpkin pic is an awesome piece of art. Happy October 1st to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the best time of the year, my friend! I'm doing a "31 Days of Halloween" on my own blog. Hoping I can make it through all 31 days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Folks... we are in better spirits ( and less pain) than we have been...
    Been running the Phantom of the Opera and earlier Dr. Theda Sims in my game world...

    ReplyDelete